Houston's weather to slowly transition away from sizzling September heat

Thanks for running this analysis! The “average” always misleads me into thinking it will be cooler than it actually is. I gotta stop looking at it.

1 Like

@analogkid84 I was born and raised in southwest Virginia. Next year will mark my 40th year in Houston. I keep tabs on the weather up there. They are about to have weather in the 40’s at night and 60’s to 70’s daytime. I don’t necessarily miss the colder winters up there but I do miss spring, summer and fall.

1 Like

@rflores23 I am far from a weather expert, so anyone correct me if I am wrong. What I am seeing the past few days is that there is some noise that the models are picking up on and it seems to be a bit more solid now than it was a few days ago. No doubt it will get tweaked. Fingers crossed that it will hold up.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.